From time to time, we may modify this Policy, so please review it periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these terms as modified.
What we do with the information we gather
Online payment transaction
Online payments are processed by Peach Payments Chelo via Peach Payments who are the trusted African payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. Peach Payments uses the strictest form of encryption/ advanced fraud detection tools (find out more on https://www.peachpayments.com). Chelo does not receive any credit or debit card information except for the name of the cardholder, the billing and shipping address, the transaction reference, date and time, the card type and the amount received. Chelo does not receive any other card details such as the Card Number, Security Code or Expiry Date.
The Chelo website is hosted on the Afrihost (https://www.afrihost.com/). Read more about how data is kept safe on their website. Geotrust (https://www.geotrust.com/) provides affordable and flexible TLS/SSL certificates to a wide variety of businesses and organizations to reliably secure websites, servers and digital environments. However, transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so any information you submit is done so at your own risk.
Links to other websites
Chelo is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
ECT Act 2002
Chelo complies with the regulations of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 This means that Chelo:
- will only keep personal data that is adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- will use data only for the specific purposes for which it was collected;
- will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary;
- will not disclosed personal details to third parties without the consent of the individual;
- will allow individuals to have access to information held about them if requested; and
- will take adequate security measures in order to protect your personal information.
- Email: Info@CheloApp.com
- Telephone: +27 73 609 0403